A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Tucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Thomas Tucker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Neil Tucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Tucker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.