A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Tucker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tucker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil T. Tucker practice?
Dr. Neil Tucker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.