Dr. Neil Vining Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Vining?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Neil Vining?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2015

Terrible bedside manner and misdiagnosed and under medicated severe pain due to broken hip.

June 18th, 2013

His opinion mirrored the opinion of Dr. Campion with UNC Orthopaedics! Great surgeon!

My daughter had a surgery recently by a different surgeon that did not go well where implants were placed in her ankle joints to help build arch support for flat feet. That surgery ended up, unfortunately, causing chronic pain for her and ended up being a nightmare for our family. Her gait was twisted and she was very slow and it limited what she could do as well as what we could do together as a family. When I first saw Dr. Vining I was leary of his opinion because of what I was dealing with concerning my daughter's previous surgery. He gave me his professional advice and indicated the implants needed to come out. I went to UNC Orthopaedics and saw Dr. Ed Campion and his words mirrored those of Dr. Vining. My daughter had her surgery yesterday to remove the implants. Our overall experience was very positive and she is already walking better even being double casted (with assistance from a walker) than she was 3 months post surgery from the surgery that was "supposed to help her". Dr. Vining and Dr. Campion both showed strong expertise in the area of flat feet and how to treat them. I plan to continue to follow up with Dr. Vining in the future with my daughter's needs. Also, his assitant Mark is fantastic. He always returned my calls and I had tons of questions for this surgery reversal. He was always patient with me and handled my questions respectfully and professionally. Thanks to Dr. Vining and his team for a great experience!

May 11th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Vining was very positive, considering the reason for my visit was a broken leg. Dr. Vining exhibited a great deal of professionalism. He took the time to explain my options along with the various pros and cons associated with them, and was genuinely concerned with my well being as an individual. In addition, he took the time and effort to telephone me himself to discuss the next steps in my treatment, which was unexpected.

March 26th, 2013

Awesome doctor. Very personable and great follow up. I had ankle surgery and the surgery went great and Dr. Vining eased my fears of the surgery and explained the surgery in detail so that I would know what to expect and explained the recovery time. I highly recommend Dr. Vining.

February 11th, 2013

A True Professional

Our family had the opportunity to meet Dr. Vining after my daughter sustained a fracture after falling off the monkey bars. After reviewing Dr. Vining's credentials, we knew that our daughter would be seen by a true expert in the area of pediatric orthopaedic surgery. What we didn't know was that she would be cared for by a doctor who would treat her as carefully as if she were one of his own. Dr. Vining took the time to explain every step of our daughter's treatment, answered our many questions, and provided an individualized (and might I add exceptional) treatment plan. Many thanks to Dr. Vining, Mark and Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic for the compassionate and expert care of our little girl.

October 21st, 2012

Not just pediatric

I am over 40 and was seen in the emergency room by Dr. Vining for a bad fractured leg. I needed surgery but when I looked at his web page I saw that he was listed as a "pediatric" surgeon. I asked about it and found out he was a military trauma surgeon before specializing in pediatrics. He did an awesome job with my surgery and really spent a lot of time with me. Highly recommended.

September 7th, 2012

Amazing care

May 18th, 2012

Dr. Vining and his staff is amazing! Our daughter had a very bad break at her elbow. Dr. Vining not only fixed the break but was so thoughtful and caring through the whole process that we felt like family. He answered all of our questions and we will never be able to repay him for the great work he did on my daughter's arm!

August 9th, 2017