A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Vora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Vora, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vora has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Mahendra Vora MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Vora practice?
- Dr. Neil Vora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Vora practices Otolaryngology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Rockwall Otolaryngologists.