A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Waddington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Waddington, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddington graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Waddington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Group Health Eastside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Howard Waddington MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Waddington practice?
- Dr. Neil Waddington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Waddington practices Emergency Medicine near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Redmond Emergency Physicians.