A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Wallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Wallen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Wallen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Bristol Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dimitri Wallen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Wallen practice?
- Dr. Neil Wallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Wallen practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Allergists.