A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Wallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Wallen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Wallen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallen graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Wellmont Bristol Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Dimitri Wallen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Wallen practice?
- Dr. Neil Wallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Wallen practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Allergists.