Dr. Neil Wanee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Wanee?

July 10th, 2016

Former patient

Best Dr. I ever had. He was my Dr in Indiana and I've yet to find another Dr like him. I'm still sad he moved. I was checking to see if he ever returned back to Indiana. I sure miss him.

June 22nd, 2015

Great doctor. So very sad he left. I wish his the best.

February 10th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Wanee for 8 years.I travel an hour and a half to see him.He has always Gotten me in if something pops up He is very knowledgable and keeps up on new meds and treatments.I have many medical issues and I see differant specialist, Dr Wanee keeps on top of all my treatment I have also seen S.Rexing she is also very good.I love that she thinks outside the box .I have seen other doctors in this practice on occasion and I would recommend any of them.Thank You Dr Wanee you are truely a Great Doctor.

July 26th, 2012

First I visited him when I had chest and back pain. I visited him for over one year and he could not tell me what was wrong. I asked for an Ultra Sound. The Ultra Sound lady found large stones in my gall bladder in less than 1 minute. Imagine the suffering I had. I also could not eat because of the pain. I lost 30 lbs. because I hated to eat (back pain, vomitting, etc.) I Never went back to him. I had a very bad experience.

December 10th, 2011

Professional

DR. Wanee was my family doctor for 15 years and he is just a true professional. He always took the time to discuss family and then discuss whatever the visit was about.

October 18th, 2011

Dr. Wane and his NP Susan are great. I don't enjoy interacting with most of the office staff and nurses. 9 out of 10 times they .are rude, condescending and it seems to be a lot of work to try to get them to call in a prescription. The last straw was when I called in for a prescription refill, several days had passed then when I attempted to pick up the prescription they informed me it was never called in. This after I had actually spoke to the nurse who told me it was getting called in. I am now exercising my freedom of choice and going somewhere else. Hopefully the staff receives better customer service training.

June 15th, 2010

vERY WONDERFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR

i HAVE THE UTMOST CONFIDENCE IN THIS DOCTOR AND HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR. I ALSO LIKE SUZI REXING WHO FILLS IN FROM TIME TO TIME.

July 20th, 2017