A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Watkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Watkins, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Watkins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Lawrence Watkins MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Neil Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Watkins practices Ophthalmology near Gary, IN.
See Gary Ophthalmologists.