A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Weisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Weisman, Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Weisman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Howard Weisman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil H. Weisman practice?
- Dr. Neil Weisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Weisman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Anesthesiologists and Brandon Pain Management Doctors.