Dr. Neil Weisman, MD
Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Neurologist

by Joe Scalzo on Apr 20th, 2016

Dr. Weisman is an incredible physician. Pleasant, caring, and knowledgeable. I was in extreme pain constantly. After receiving my first shot, my pain level has decreased so much that life is pleasurable again. I would not go to anyone else. If you are in pain, go see him.

by Robin Vallee on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Weisman and his staff have the unique ability of being professional and friendly at the same time. In every visit I feel the staff go above and beyond to make sure they are taking care of each of my pain complaints. I have found all of the staff knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain any information or procedure I did not understand. I would and do highly recommend them to anyone seeking treatment for pain.

Five stars not enough! show details Five stars not enough!
by Linda S. on Jan 20th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman for about 3 years. I initially saw him because of a neck injury and failed neck surgery. He was extremely helpful with that. I also credit him with saving my life because he was instrumental in having tests done that led to a diagnosis of Acute Myeloid leukemia, an agressive form of cancer which is extremely fatal because he suspected there was more going on with my health than just a neck injury. Thankfully I am in remission but have ongoing issues which he has been kind enough to help me with. He is extremely intelligent, caring, compassionate, empathetic, knowledgable, intuitive, has an amazing memory, is a very good listener and spends the time needed to evaluate the patient as a whole. He and his wife have called after hours to check on me. I have seen many good doctors with all my medical problems but Dr Wesimann is a notch above even the best. The entire staff are great, the office is very efficient and he has a patient portal with 24/7 access to your records. I am eternally grateful to Dr Weisman  and feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

Jan 7th, 2016

Great Dr., looks to find the reason for the pain as opposed to being pen happy with a prescription pad!!

by Mike on Dec 3rd, 2015

Great Staff and a wonderful Doctor, you owe it to yourself to get the best and Dr. Weisman and his staff will treat you like you are the best. I have been going to Dr.Weisman after back to back rear end accidents and he has been treating me without drugs! I'm so glad I was told by a friend about This Pain Management Team. You should give them a try .

Oct 25th, 2015

The entire staff in Dr. Weisman's practice is courteous, professional and friendly. I feel they are genuine and care about my health.

by Elnita R. on Oct 23rd, 2015

Dr. Weisman has a great bedside manner and is a great listener.

Medical Treatment as it should be. show details Medical Treatment as it should be.
by Alan LaBonte on Oct 19th, 2015

Granted, there are lot of people with many problems and it can be tedious to wait after your appointment time...HOWEVER, it's worth it to see Dr. Weismann. He is experienced, direct and matter of fact and is capable of not only diagnosing but also conducting pain relief procedures both in and outpatient. The office staff is good but Carrie is great, follows thru on what you need and replies promptly to messages via the patient portal. No need to call their office, just log on and you'll get a reply within a day. The office is clean and newly painted along with the exam rooms. The place also smells very clean, that's important. I'm usually critical by nature but can't find fault in any way with this provider. My wife is the victim of failed back surgery and Dr. Weismann and his staff show they have enough care and empathy to do what they can in a consistent and professional manner.

Lower back pain show details Lower back pain
by Pam P. on Oct 15th, 2015

I love Dr. Weisman, Amy and his whole staff. They are all knowledgeable, friendly and care about your issue and spend quality time with you to ensure you are well taken care of. The Dr. Is interested in ridding you of pain but not using pain meds!! He cured a sharp sciatica pain and I was doing so much better but have recently had my 2nd hip replacement which triggered another lower back pain area to react after this surgery and physical therapy. I'm looking forward to the treatment early Nov. 2015. YEAH!! He also has an excellent memory of your treatments and past medical history.

by Mike Connelly on Oct 14th, 2015

I have been to four different pain management doctors in the Brandon area in the past six years. Most have an attitude that they know what's best for you, they don't need to know your history or your care desires and long term goals. I knew from my first visit to Dr Weismans office, they were different. Time was taken to understand my history, staff and doctor wanted to know my care desires and goals. I have received better care, a plan built around my specific needs. Not one drug. One plan fits all, see you in a month mentality. This office is the epitome of patient care in my mind. I had the need for an emergency trigger point injection. I was put in to that days schedule, worked into the treatment schedule as well.... I've NEVER had a doctor do that! This clinic is the rare exception in patient care!

injury from a fork lift falling on me. this doctor did not would not treat my pain. show details injury from a fork lift falling on me. this doctor did not would not treat my pain.
Feb 24th, 2015

diagnosed my pain from my mri then failed to treat me. said I needed exercise.

Excellant Doctor ! show details Excellant Doctor !
by Evelyn A on Feb 20th, 2015

I have gone to two other pain management doctors over the past several years. I never had any relief with the treatments they gave me. I have suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and leg for many years. I started seeing Dr. Weisman a few months ago and after the last treatment I received, I was almost totally pain free after all these years ! I was able to stop taking pain medication every day. Everyone on his staff is always very friendly . Dr. Weisman really takes the time to listen to you and decide on what course of treatments are best for you. I would very highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

Best Dr to date show details Best Dr to date
by Beth S on May 20th, 2014

I have blown out cervical and lumbar discs and have had for several years. Dr Weisman is the 4th dr I've seen for help in resolving a long term resolution. I have seen him 3x now and honestly can say that I learned more from him in my first 2 visits than I have from multiple dr's over multiple years. He is so very passionate about his profession, and given current climate in the medical field a real keeper. I never realized how important bed side manner was until I received it with this office. I'm a "let's just get it done" kind of person, which is great...if you are truly getting it done and I can say today, I'm getting it done with the Bay's best doctor.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Bruce Sharek on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Weissman is world class; outstanding staff, good location, and easy parking. I have several serious problems that very quickly diagnosed and successfully treated. I came to Dr. Weissman in great pain and using a cane; now I have been able to return to an active lifestyle and playing ball like I was 20 years younger.

pacient show details pacient
by jennifer roach on Feb 21st, 2014

I felt like I want herd and that he want interested in treating me I have multiple issues and the medication he chose to give me was not coved under my ins as he told me it might not be as well as I felt he didn't want to address the numbness and tiglinling in my feet whitch at that time I told time pain meds do not fix that issue so I left is disappointed and more depressed than when I went in I cried all the way home not from the pain issues as much as this numbness and tingling I cannot control felling very discouraged and very let down

Back and leg pain is gone show details Back and leg pain is gone
by Gary M on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Weisman listened attentively to my problem, diagnosed my symptoms and treated me now my pain in my back and leg is gone.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
by Christy R on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Weisman and his staff is simply amazing. He is a fantastic Doctor and has the friendliest team I have come across. I have these really bad migranes and Dr. Weisman is a really good listener! I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in and left with the feeling that I was reffered to the correct place! I recommend Inerventional Spine and Diagnostics to everyone! Thank You Doctor and Thanks to your amazing staff :)

A Little ignorant show details A Little ignorant
Sep 21st, 2011

For one, disagreed with three prior doctors on diagnosis, a neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, and my prior anesthesiologist. Told me I had no problems, when I have three herniated disc (but didnt bother looking at my records). Said he didnt believe in writing prescriptions for pain?! Was also very ignorant of my psychiatric conditions that limited my ability to function in society, and acted tho I was some kind of vagrant.I would have done better buying fifty dollars in lottery tickets.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Weisman is a consummate professional working to resolve pain at the source rather than just medicating the symptoms. His process takes longer than I'm use to ( time between injections with follow-ups) but he thoroughly evaluates your progress to ensure the procedure is the right one. He won't rest until he gets your pain down to the best possible outcome. I don't care for his current nurse practitioner (Carol) but the other practitioner in office is great (Brenda). I recommend follow-ups with either Dr. Weisman or Brenda.