Anesthesiologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Neurologist

320 Oakfield Dr
Ste C
Brandon, FL 33511
813-689-4114
Locations and availability (1)

|  Best Dr to date  |  show details
by Beth S on May 20th, 2014

I have blown out cervical and lumbar discs and have had for several years. Dr Weisman is the 4th dr I've seen for help in resolving a long term resolution. I have seen him 3x now and honestly can say that I learned more from him in my first 2 visits than I have from multiple dr's over multiple years. He is so very passionate about his profession, and given current climate in the medical field a real keeper. I never realized how important bed side manner was until I received it with this office. I'm a "let's just get it done" kind of person, which is great...if you are truly getting it done and I can say today, I'm getting it done with the Bay's best doctor.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Bruce Sharek on Feb 28th, 2014

Dr. Weissman is world class; outstanding staff, good location, and easy parking. I have several serious problems that very quickly diagnosed and successfully treated. I came to Dr. Weissman in great pain and using a cane; now I have been able to return to an active lifestyle and playing ball like I was 20 years younger.

|  Low Back Pain Relief  |  show details
by Mr. G. McLeod on Sep 9th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Neil Weisman by my Orthopedic Surgeon. My Surgeon wanted me to try whatever I could to get off of my high dose pain medication, and to avoid invasive back surgery. Dr.Neil Weisman performed a "Lumbar Radial Frequency Injection" on August 5th 2013. I am now pain Free!!!., and I take NO pain medication. Let me just tell you that prior to this procedure I had a pain level of 10 and and now I can say that my pain level is 0 to 1. I am so thankful that I wanted to share this information so that anyone else who suffers as I have for years can start enjoying their life again as I plan to do. Dr. Weisman is very personable and spends a lot of time answering your questions and explaining the procedure. The staff is wonderful and accommodating as well.

|  Back and leg pain is gone  |  show details
by Gary M on Aug 2nd, 2013

Dr Weisman listened attentively to my problem, diagnosed my symptoms and treated me now my pain in my back and leg is gone.

|  Testominal -- shoulder pain  |  show details
by Charles Hoskinson on Jul 24th, 2013

Following a series of accidental injuries to my right shoulder, use of it became increasingly limited and painful. A recent illness put me in the hospital and rehab, during which time the shoulder rendered my right arm effectively useless, as the slightest movement of the arm resulted in excruciating pain. Following my rehab, I visited Dr. Neil Weisman for resolution. Using existing recent images and his ultrasound, he identified the multiple issues existing with my shoulder and recommended ultrasound-focused injections. Within two days following the injections, use of my arm began to return and the pain diminished. I was receiving in-home therapy at the time, and my therapist was amazed at the results of the procedure. Presently, the pain has nearly completely subsided, and use of my arm has returned to the point that I can perform all of the occupational tasks previously prohibited, and my condition improves daily with exercise. Earlier attempts to treat the problem were made by another physician with” blind" injections without resolution. Accordingly, the efficacy of Dr. Weisman's ultrasound-focused technique is, to me, intuitively obvious. Charles E. Hoskinson LtCol, US Army, Retired

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by Christy R on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Weisman and his staff is simply amazing. He is a fantastic Doctor and has the friendliest team I have come across. I have these really bad migranes and Dr. Weisman is a really good listener! I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in and left with the feeling that I was reffered to the correct place! I recommend Inerventional Spine and Diagnostics to everyone! Thank You Doctor and Thanks to your amazing staff :)

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Weisman is a consummate professional working to resolve pain at the source rather than just medicating the symptoms. His process takes longer than I'm use to ( time between injections with follow-ups) but he thoroughly evaluates your progress to ensure the procedure is the right one. He won't rest until he gets your pain down to the best possible outcome. I don't care for his current nurse practitioner (Carol) but the other practitioner in office is great (Brenda). I recommend follow-ups with either Dr. Weisman or Brenda.