Dr. Neil Weisman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
Dr. Weisman is an incredible physician. Pleasant, caring, and knowledgeable. I was in extreme pain constantly. After receiving my first shot, my pain level has decreased so much that life is pleasurable again. I would not go to anyone else. If you are in pain, go see him.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Weisman and his staff have the unique ability of being professional and friendly at the same time. In every visit I feel the staff go above and beyond to make sure they are taking care of each of my pain complaints. I have found all of the staff knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain any information or procedure I did not understand. I would and do highly recommend them to anyone seeking treatment for pain.

January 20th, 2016
Five stars not enough!
I have been a patient of Dr. Weisman for about 3 years. I initially saw him because of a neck injury and failed neck surgery. He was extremely helpful with that. I also credit him with saving my life because he was instrumental in having tests done that led to a diagnosis of Acute Myeloid leukemia, an agressive form of cancer which is extremely fatal because he suspected there was more going on with my health than just a neck injury. Thankfully I am in remission but have ongoing issues which he has been kind enough to help me with. He is extremely intelligent, caring, compassionate, empathetic, knowledgable, intuitive, has an amazing memory, is a very good listener and spends the time needed to evaluate the patient as a whole. He and his wife have called after hours to check on me. I have seen many good doctors with all my medical problems but Dr Wesimann is a notch above even the best. The entire staff are great, the office is very efficient and he has a patient portal with 24/7 access to your records. I am eternally grateful to Dr Weisman  and feel very blessed to have him as my doctor.

January 7th, 2016
Great Dr., looks to find the reason for the pain as opposed to being pen happy with a prescription pad!!

December 3rd, 2015
Great Staff and a wonderful Doctor, you owe it to yourself to get the best and Dr. Weisman and his staff will treat you like you are the best. I have been going to Dr.Weisman after back to back rear end accidents and he has been treating me without drugs! I'm so glad I was told by a friend about This Pain Management Team. You should give them a try .

October 25th, 2015
The entire staff in Dr. Weisman's practice is courteous, professional and friendly. I feel they are genuine and care about my health.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Weisman has a great bedside manner and is a great listener.

October 19th, 2015
Medical Treatment as it should be.
Granted, there are lot of people with many problems and it can be tedious to wait after your appointment time...HOWEVER, it's worth it to see Dr. Weismann. He is experienced, direct and matter of fact and is capable of not only diagnosing but also conducting pain relief procedures both in and outpatient. The office staff is good but Carrie is great, follows thru on what you need and replies promptly to messages via the patient portal. No need to call their office, just log on and you'll get a reply within a day. The office is clean and newly painted along with the exam rooms. The place also smells very clean, that's important. I'm usually critical by nature but can't find fault in any way with this provider. My wife is the victim of failed back surgery and Dr. Weismann and his staff show they have enough care and empathy to do what they can in a consistent and professional manner.

October 15th, 2015
Lower back pain
I love Dr. Weisman, Amy and his whole staff. They are all knowledgeable, friendly and care about your issue and spend quality time with you to ensure you are well taken care of. The Dr. Is interested in ridding you of pain but not using pain meds!! He cured a sharp sciatica pain and I was doing so much better but have recently had my 2nd hip replacement which triggered another lower back pain area to react after this surgery and physical therapy. I'm looking forward to the treatment early Nov. 2015. YEAH!! He also has an excellent memory of your treatments and past medical history.

October 14th, 2015
I have been to four different pain management doctors in the Brandon area in the past six years. Most have an attitude that they know what's best for you, they don't need to know your history or your care desires and long term goals. I knew from my first visit to Dr Weismans office, they were different. Time was taken to understand my history, staff and doctor wanted to know my care desires and goals. I have received better care, a plan built around my specific needs. Not one drug. One plan fits all, see you in a month mentality. This office is the epitome of patient care in my mind. I had the need for an emergency trigger point injection. I was put in to that days schedule, worked into the treatment schedule as well.... I've NEVER had a doctor do that! This clinic is the rare exception in patient care!

February 24th, 2015
injury from a fork lift falling on me. this doctor did not would not treat my pain.
diagnosed my pain from my mri then failed to treat me. said I needed exercise.

February 20th, 2015
Excellant Doctor !
I have gone to two other pain management doctors over the past several years. I never had any relief with the treatments they gave me. I have suffered from chronic pain in my lower back and leg for many years. I started seeing Dr. Weisman a few months ago and after the last treatment I received, I was almost totally pain free after all these years ! I was able to stop taking pain medication every day. Everyone on his staff is always very friendly . Dr. Weisman really takes the time to listen to you and decide on what course of treatments are best for you. I would very highly recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.