A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Wesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Wesner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Wesner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wesner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Nahum Wesner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Wesner practice?
- Dr. Neil Wesner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Wesner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Manchester Internists and Manchester Gastroenterologists.