A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Wesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Wesner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wesner
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Wesner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Wesner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wesner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmerton Hospital
- Gnaden Huetten Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil N Wesner MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Neil N. Wesner practice?
- Dr. Neil Wesner has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Wesner practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lehighton, PA.
See Lehighton Internists and Lehighton Gastroenterologists.