Dr. Neil Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neil Williams?

December 23rd, 2015

Excellent doctor

Was recommended by neighbor who knew him. This doctor is an amazing specialist. He knows his job very well and I highly recommend.

September 2nd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Neil Williams for yearly checkups due to using a CPAP machine for the past eight years. He is always very cordial and thorough with review of patient and patient's medical information. He is ready to address any concerns or questions from the patient.

August 21st, 2015

Not impressed

After waiting for over 30 minutes to see the doctor, he finally walked in without introducing himself to me or even really looking at me. Kind of odd. I was asked my symptoms, and then he did a quick exam. He did not inform me of what he was doing or prepare me for anything. He didn't tell me if he saw anything bad or not. He came to a conclusion only after I asked and he said I needed a test first. I asked what would happen after if the test was a positive and he said, "We usually talk about what to do after the test, not before. If you want to know, you can Google it." Wow, ok i'll make sure to do that. That was after he ripped the paper he gave me out of my hands, quite literally, and said, "Oh, I'm just kidding." What a since of humor...not funny and not impressed.

July 8th, 2015

I'm not crazy about ENTs, but I have to say that Dr. Williams is an excellent ENT specialist. Great bedside manner and very knowledgably. Cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2012

life saving

This man gave me 12 more years (so far) than was expected. He saved my life against all odds. I had a very aggressive type of throat cancer at the age of 40 and I really don't think that Dr Williams thought he could save me. He did a radical small neck dissection which left me feeling like I had my head cut off and looking like it too but I have been around to see my young sons grow to be men and I have welcomed 4 more granbabies to the world. In my opinion he is nothing short of a miracle worker.

April 21st, 2011

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Williams came highly recommended to us by friends of ours. He took our son's tonsils out 2 years ago and was wonderful! He was very kind, caring and made our 6 year old feel at ease. He followed up and he listened to my concerns and answered my questions. We would recommend him to anyone!!

November 15th, 2010

Good Doctor

We have had tubes put in the ears of two of our sons with him.They have a good staff, and they do call back and check to make sure everything is ok.I do recommend.

July 30th, 2010

A Maestro of ENT

Neil Williams is a wizard with anything related to ENT. He is the person I turn two when no one else can figure it out. Last time I had an adeno-virus that moved into my eyes. Neil had it accurately figured out in a minute. Two other MD's had misdiagnosed and it got much worse. A one stop professional

May 15th, 2017