A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Youngerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Youngerman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Youngerman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Youngerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Lewis Youngerman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Youngerman practice?
- Dr. Neil Youngerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Youngerman practices Pediatrics near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ.
See Bridgewater Pediatricians.