A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Youngerman is Poor. Dr. Youngerman has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Youngerman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Youngerman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youngerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Neil Youngerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil L. Youngerman practice?
Dr. Neil Youngerman practices Pediatrics and General Practice near Lebanon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Somerville, NJ.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Neal Youngerman, Dr. Nelson Youngerman, Dr. Nigel Youngerman