Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Neil Zauber
Dr. Neil Zauber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zauber is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Zauber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Neil Zauber has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Neil Zauber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Michael Jerome
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Muthu Arunachalam
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi24
Dr. Viral Shah
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0.01 mi18