A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Zolkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Zolkind is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolkind
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zolkind Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Zolkind, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolkind graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zolkind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Zolkind MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Zolkind practice?
- Dr. Neil Zolkind has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Zolkind practices Psychiatry near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Psychiatrists.