A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Zolkind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Zolkind is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Zolkind, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolkind graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zolkind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil A Zolkind MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil A. Zolkind practice?
- Dr. Neil Zolkind has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Zolkind practices Psychiatry near Tarrytown, NY.
See Tarrytown Psychiatrists.