A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Zucker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Zucker, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Zucker has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Zucker DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Zucker practice?
- Dr. Neil Zucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Zucker practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.