Dr. Neill Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neill Wright?

October 27th, 2016

The ONLY Neurosurgeon to use

after going to physical therapy 20 times, a physiatrist (not recommended), and even so far as trying chiropracty (also not recommended) for a few weeks, I asked an ER nurse friend with 30 years experience for a recommendation for a neuro-surgeon. She said Neill Wright, he's the best in St louis. My Primary agreed, the nurse and technician at my stress test both had surgery done by him or his partner, its very obvious he is the man. Met with Neill, evaluated my case, said I had 2 options.. live with pain, or surgery. I opted for surgery since I didnt want to be on disability. He put in an artificial disc C5/C6 a year ago. His entire team was extremely helpful as well as caring, I woke up after surgery with no nerve pain.. Dr Wright came in on saturday to check on me before I was discharged. It took about 6 months for the numbness to go away as he said it would. I can't say enough good things about him.. He was honest on the surgery outcomes, made it easy to schedule, his nurse practitioner, fellow, and other staff really made you feel comfortable. BJC West was a good hospital to have the work performed. Highly recommended, can't give him enough stars.

August 31st, 2016

Above and Beyond

I had two ruptured cervical discs causing spinal cord compression. I had two consultations before meeting with Dr. Wright. The first doctor didn't give me any option other than disc fusion. After extensive research, I found the best option for me, given my age and fitness level, was 2-level Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR). The second opinion doctor stated that 2-level ADR was still considered "experimental" and wouldn't be a good option. I finally went to see Dr. Wright and was immediately impressed. Dr. Wright stated without hesitation that my best option was 2-level ADR, but indicated that company i have my medical insurance with is one that typically won't cover 2-level ADR. Dr. Wright went above and beyond in discussing my case with the insurance company review board and got them to agree to cover my surgery. Within a few days of surgery, I had full mobility in my neck. I'm now at 1 year post-op there is no indication that I ever had surgery. Dr. Wright is an incredible surgeon and will go above and beyond for his patients.

June 8th, 2016

Hightly recommend

When I was in the hospital after the surgery, Dr. Wright visited me 2 times. He was not rushed. I forgot a question and he came back to answer. One of the nurses said, "Dr. Wright's patients have better results." I am absolutely a 100% Dr. Wright FAN. And Michelle - his PA is great. They REALLY care. The office is small and personal and they answer your questions. He is an excellent surgeon.

December 22nd, 2014

Dr Wright excelled in all the areas I rated him in. A wonderful Doctor and true gentleman!

April 1st, 2014

Wonderful experience

I was paralyzed in a car accident. There was an immediate surgery the date of the accident but unfortunately there was a compressed fracture in my lower spine that was missed by my original dr. Dr. Wright was able to see a problem right away which he was able to correct with additional surgery. Dr. Wright was the most down to earth, kind and patient doctor I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend.

October 25th, 2013

Extremely pleased with Dr. Neil Wright

I am so glad I chose Dr. Wright to perform my anterior cervical disectomy and disc replacement surgery. He gave me all of my options straight forward. He is a personable guy and spent time with me discussing my concerns. I feel like he actually got to know me and my life style. After surgery he came to visit me twice himself. I felt great after surgery with the exceptions of minor aches and pains associated with surgery. Before the procedure I had symptoms shooting down my arms along with motor control issues with my hands. It has been three months since surgery and I have yet to experience one of those symptoms. Whenever I contacted Dr. Wrights office his staff was quick to return my call. Initially my insurance denied the procedure. After Dr. Wright called my insurance and did a pier review they approved the procedure. I feel that he went above and beyond and would recommend him to anyone dealing with cervical neurological issues. Thank you Dr. Wright for doing such a wonderful job.

July 2nd, 2013

I was getting numb across my shoulders, down my arms, and into my hands.I also had some pain in my shoulders. Dr. Wright did my surgery and I am now 100% better with complete movement of my neck and no numbness. Dr. Wright is caring, explains in detail what needs to be done, and asked me if I had any questions. He was more than willing to review anything I needed to talk about. I felt that I was his number one priority and never felt rushed. I can't say enough positive comments about the man, the surgeon, and the professor.

February 20th, 2013

Dr. Wright is very courteous and listens to all your concerns and helps you truly understand your diagnosis. It's very rare anymore that you come by a surgeon with good non-egotistical bedside manners. I am truly greatful for all of Dr. Wrights help in understanding and correcting my spinal issues.

March 14th, 2012

Dr. Wright was extremely accommodating to my family and I. My dad was diagnosed with plasmacytoma several months ago, and the first surgeon we went to sent us to Dr. Wright. He was able to schedule my dad for surgery on very short notice, which was such a relief to all of us because my dad was in such pain and completely unable to move his neck. He now has a better range of motion in his neck than we had hoped for or expected.Dr. Wright has been very kind and helpful beyond words to my family.

February 4th, 2012

Glad to have my life back to normal

I am so please with Dr. Wright and his staff. Before surgery my life revolved around my pain. Now my life revolves around me and my kids again. I can play and do all the fun things I did before with a smile on my face. I would recommend Dr. Wright over and over again. Simply amazing!

January 13th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

My son suffered a broken neck during a college football game. He was extremely fortunate to have Dr. Neill Wright perform the surgery to repair his C5 fracture. Dr. Wright provided excellent care and treatment, and my son has made a complete recovery from his injury. Dr.Wright always took the time to address our questions and concerns. His calm and confident manner was reassuring to us during this stressful time. In addition, Dr. Wright's staff were helpful and professional and assisted us without upmost efficiency. There is no doubt that my son's positive outcome is due to the expertise of Dr. Wright. We would recommend Dr. Neill Wright without reservation.

October 20th, 2011

Dr Wright is an excellent doctor. I wish I could give him higher than 4 stars. Very professional, thorough, caring and humble doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any spinal surgery. Although he is a busy man, you would never know by the time he spends with you and how easy to get the appointments with him. Great doctor!!!!