A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neirouz Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neirouz Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neirouz Joseph, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neirouz Bshara Joseph MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neirouz B. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Neirouz Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neirouz Joseph practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians and Jacksonville Internists.