A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neisa Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neisa Diaz, Internist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neisa Diaz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neisa I Diaz MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Neisa I. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Neisa Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Neisa Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Largo, FL.
See Largo Internists and Largo Infectious Disease Doctors.