A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nejat Kiyici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nejat Kiyici is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nejat Kiyici, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyici graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Kiyici has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nejat DR Kiyici MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nejat D. Kiyici practice?
- Dr. Nejat Kiyici has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nejat Kiyici practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.