A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nejat Kiyici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nejat Kiyici is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nejat Kiyici, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiyici graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Kiyici has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiyici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nejat D. Kiyici practice?
Dr. Nejat Kiyici practices Gastroenterology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Gastroenterologists.