A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelangi Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelangi Pinto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelangi Pinto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelangi Marie Pinto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelangi M. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Nelangi Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelangi Pinto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.