A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelangi Pinto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinto
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pinto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelangi Pinto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinto graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pinto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelangi Marie Pinto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelangi M. Pinto practice?
- Dr. Nelangi Pinto has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelangi Pinto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.