A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelda Wray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelda Wray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelda Wray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wray graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Wray has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelda Park Wray MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nelda P. Wray practice?
- Dr. Nelda Wray has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelda Wray practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pulmonologists.