A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelia San Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelia San Jose is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. San Jose
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. San Jose Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelia San Jose, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. San Jose graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelia Mendoza San Jose MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nelia M. San Jose practice?
- Dr. Nelia San Jose has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelia San Jose practices Psychiatry near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Psychiatrists.