A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sjak-Shie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sjak-Shie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjak-Shie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sjak-Shie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelida N Sjak-Shie MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nelida N. Sjak-Shie practice?
- Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fort Smith Internists, Fort Smith Hematologists, and Fort Smith Oncologists.