A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjak-Shie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Sjak-Shie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie practice?
- Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fort Smith Internists, Fort Smith Hematologists, and Fort Smith Oncologists.