Learn more about Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sjak-Shie graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sjak-Shie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sjak-Shie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie practice?
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Fort Smith Internists, Fort Smith Hematologists, and Fort Smith Oncologists.