Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI, with other offices in Fort Smith, AR and Saint Louis, MO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Sjak-Shie is affiliated with Appleton Medical Center, Dubuis Hospital of St Louis and St. John's Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Sjak-Shie has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Nelida Sjak-Shie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.
Dr. Mark Hermans
Appleton, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Robert Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Appleton, WI 0 mi38
Dr. Vijay Chaudhary
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Appleton, WI 0 mi11