A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelky Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelky Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramirez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans