A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelky Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelky Ramirez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Ramirez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelky Esther Ramirez MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelky E. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Nelky Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelky Ramirez practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Critical Care Practitioners.