A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nell Maloney Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nell Maloney Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nell Maloney Patel, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney Patel graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maloney Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
- Rwj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nell M Maloney Patel MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nell M. Maloney Patel practice?
- Dr. Nell Maloney Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nell Maloney Patel practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.