A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nell Stinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nell Stinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nell Stinson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Stinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nell Lee Stinson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nell L. Stinson practice?
- Dr. Nell Stinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nell Stinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and San Bruno, CA.
See Burlingame Obstetricians & Gynecologists.