A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shyamalan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelliate Curundadath Shyamalan MD and PA is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelliate C. Shyamalan practice?
- Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.