A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellie Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nellie Grose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grose
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellie Grose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nellie Grose practice?
- Dr. Nellie Grose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nellie Grose practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.