A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellie Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nellie Grose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grose has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellie Grose MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nellie Grose practice?
- Dr. Nellie Grose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nellie Grose practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.