A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellis Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nellis Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nellis Smith, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Preoperative Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellis Allan Smith MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nellis A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nellis Smith has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nellis Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Palo Alto, CA.