A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellis Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nellis Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nellis Smith, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Preoperative Care
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellis Allan Smith MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nellis A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nellis Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nellis Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA and Monterey, CA.