A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellis Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nellis Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nellis Smith, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Smith has 11 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellis Allan Smith MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nellis A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Nellis Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nellis Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.