Dr. Nellis Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 7th, 2013
Unbelievable
This is perhaps the rudest physician I have ever spoken to. He makes arbitrary statements that are unfounded, discrediting others in his profession and demonstrating his general lack of caring for humanity over the age of 70. I am glad to see that others have had a good experience with him, as perhaps something terrible had happened to him the day that I spoke with him and he decided to simply unleash the breadth of his arrogance and ignorance.

November 9th, 2011
One of THE BEST Doctors I have ever had!
I have been a patient of Dr. Smith since 2003. I feel VERY fortunate that he was the on call Cardiologist at Sequioa Hospital when I was admitted with CHF and Cardiomyapathy immediately following the birth of my twins. I feel that his expertise saved my life! He is one of only two Doctors I would trust implicitly. He is not only brilliant as a doctor, but he is also just a wonderful person in general! Dr. Smith will spend as much time with you as needed, and will make time for you via phone if necessary. I can not say enough good things about him!!!