A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelly Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelly Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelly Gonzalez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelly Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Nelly Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nelly Gonzalez practices Family Medicine near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Alexandria, VA.
See Annandale Family Physicians.