A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelly Heiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelly Heiman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelly Heiman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Heiman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nelly A. Heiman practice?
Dr. Nelly Heiman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.