A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelly Kazzaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelly Kazzaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazzaz
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kazzaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelly Kazzaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazzaz graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazzaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelly Yacoub Kazzaz MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelly Y. Kazzaz practice?
- Dr. Nelly Kazzaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelly Kazzaz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Cardiologists.