A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelly Kazzaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelly Kazzaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelly Kazzaz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazzaz graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazzaz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelly Yacoub Kazzaz MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelly Y. Kazzaz practice?
- Dr. Nelly Kazzaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelly Kazzaz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Internists and Auburn Cardiologists.