A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelly Nabokin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabokin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabokin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelly Nabokin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabokin graduated from Kishinev Medical Institute.
Dr. Nabokin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Worcester State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelly Nabokin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nelly Nabokin practice?
- Dr. Nelly Nabokin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelly Nabokin practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.