Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
WOW!! Dr. Sereny is amazing!!!. "Old school" doctoring still exists. She takes huge amount of time with each patient to get to the root of your problem or to just get to know you. I just love her!!

July 11th, 2016
Best
The best !D I ever met. And I am an RN so that's saying something!

November 19th, 2015
DR. SERENY IS SUCH A GREAT DOCTOR, SHE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU, MAKES YOU FEEL SECURE, RETURNS YOUR CALLS. I JUST LOVE MY DR

November 3rd, 2015
She is fantastic...love her & DiDi

August 14th, 2015
Super doctor
What a wonderful, caring, all-encompassing doctor. It is hard to believe that such a caring and compassionate doctor, unfettered by the pressures to produce income, is able to continue to practice.

October 25th, 2013
Poor Communication and Knowledge Base
Other than writing a notes for excused absence from work, this "doctor" is not qualified for much else. Doesn't listen well and requests blood tests which aren't necessary and without your knowledge. You will later have to pay for these tests. That's how I found out about her additional tests. Only when I received a bill from the lab.

February 20th, 2013
A doctor in a rush with no bedside manner
I thought I would like an older female doctor, but Dr Sereny gave me a very brief exam, professional but not warm. She only got my diagnosis half right so i ended up seeing a specialist.

July 25th, 2012
Excellent
Dr Sereny is the doctor I'd always hoped I'd find. She is sweet and professional and I have complete faith in her abilities as an MD. I find her very easy to talk to and be honest with and this is wonderful. I hope I'll always have her as my Doctor. Thanks you!

May 24th, 2011
So glad I found her.
Over the years of seeing doctors, I have never had one as wonderful as Dr. Sereny. She has a marvelous beside manor and takes the time to collect the information needed without making it feel like she's rushing you. She has a way of explaining things to you so that you feel comfortable and not afraid to ask questions. She is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. I would recommend her to all my friends and family without hessitation.

December 29th, 2010
This doctor is extremely generous with her time in the office.She offers both traditional medical approaches and non-traditional ones. She makes every effort to understand the social issues, stresses and anxieties that her patients are experiencing so as to make a complete picture of each client. I imagine some might think it intrusive. I don't at all!

October 28th, 2010
best md
she really takes time to get to know you and is very empathic

August 11th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever been to
Dr. Sereny was recommended to me by a friend, who raved and raved about how caring she is. The first time I saw her, she spent over an hour and a half with me, asking me about every aspect of my life, and responding with great interest and empathy. The next time, she spent over an hour with me, and the next two times as well. It wasn't just a fluke or first time consultation. If I have to wait for her, I don't mind, because I know she's giving everyone the same thoughtful attention she gives me. She's not only very savvy about conventional medicine, she is also open to alternative medicine, and knows a lot about nutrition and nutritional supplements. She is everything a modern, impersonal, rune-as-a-business medical practice is NOT, thank heaven.