Dr. Nelly Welsch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2014
The reviews made me think twice
I scheduled an appt almost 4 months ago, and it's almost here-but I'm going to cancel after reading these reviews. This is exactly the type of doctor and clinic I want to avoid! I can't give a review--as someone who's been there, but wow, I'm astounded at what the other reviewers said! Appreciate the reviews of others---probably saved me a lot of trouble!

October 16th, 2013
Not interested inn your physical or mental health
I agree completely with the other review. She writes a 30 day supply of medication with no refills and they schedule an appointment 35 days out. When the pharmacy tries to get a refill authorized, they don't respond. Then you call and they make you wait for days and put your physical and mental health in danger. The nurses are rude and act like you are troubling them when you call. I feel like this place is a danger to the mental health of the people that need it the most. I wish I could give her a 30 day supply of food. Then on day 31 when she wants more because she is hungry, I'll wait a day, then tell her on day 32 that she needs to wait 2 more days. I wonder how she would feel. This is a human being with no compassion in the wrong profession.