A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandkhorova graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Dr. Kandkhorova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova practice?
- Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nellya Kandkhorova practices Internal Medicine near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See Porterville Internists.