A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelman Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelman Low is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelman Low, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Low has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelman Chock Low MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelman C. Low practice?
- Dr. Nelman Low has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelman Low practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.