Dr. Nelman Low MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2012
HE is not a good doctor
Very rushed. Very impatient. Quick to hear your story. He is not comforting at all and wants to run out of the room while you are talking.Tells you that you look better than in the first visit even though you look ant feel exactly the same.He doesn't take the next step into really wanting to find out what you have or how he can treat it. Waste of time and really uncaring. Just prescribes stuff and leaves. Don't go to him.

March 17th, 2012
Poor practioner - Did more harm than good
Bottom line: Dr Low's examination of me was so short and quick; he comes across as aloof and uncaring. Probably just his personality and style. But he eventually recommended sinus surgery, that other ENT's later said was too radical, probably unnecessary and dod more harm than good. Performed a septorhinopalsty with subcutaneous resection of middle turbinates. In the recovery room, I noticed that my left nostril felt like it had collapsed. When I mentioned this to him he said "shhh." What? He mentioned to my wife that he "removed a large amount of my septum." I have since suffered with what is known as empty nose syndrome - as a direct result of his incompetence. I have had another surgery to try to rebuild my septum - although it wasn't compltely successful. I now have chronic sinusitis - in large part thanks to Dr. Low. Other ENT's have since told me he shouldn't have done what he did and he has a less than stellar reputation in the South Bay area among other ENTs. Although he's a past president of the local board of specialists. I suggest yoiu find another ENT. This guy is incompetent.

July 25th, 2009
ENT
Do not go to this doctor!!! My dad went to him after two months of coughing, sore throat and losing weight. Nelman Low Did not perform any physical examination!! He took a quick peek at my dad's throat and prescribed medication for allergy. My dad went back three weeks later with worsened condition. He again sent my dad home after 2 minutes visits with no physical examination even though my dad asked him whether it could be cancer (he has two siblings with. A couple of weeks later, my dad felt a lump on his neck and went to ER. He was diagnosed with throat cancer. Nelman Low took away precious time from my dad! He has no business practicing medicine. He is not only incompetent; but also rude and arrogant.Please do not let him work on your or your loved ones!

June 29th, 2016

October 28th, 2015

August 3rd, 2015

September 17th, 2014
information has changed-diff. adds and ph numbers

August 18th, 2014