A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nels Thorderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nels Thorderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thorderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nels Thorderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorderson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thorderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nels Thorderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nels Thorderson practice?
- Dr. Nels Thorderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nels Thorderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Orthopedic Surgeons.