Learn more about Dr. Nels Thygeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thygeson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thygeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nels Thygeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thygeson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Thygeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Med Ctr -No, Oakland, Ca
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nels Marcus Thygeson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nels M. Thygeson practice?
- Dr. Nels Thygeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nels Thygeson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.