A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nels Thygeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nels Thygeson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thygeson graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Thygeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Med Ctr -No, Oakland, Ca
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nels Marcus Thygeson MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nels M. Thygeson practice?
- Dr. Nels Thygeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nels Thygeson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Gastroenterologists.