A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Maldonado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Maldonado has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Antonio Maldonado MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson A. Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Nelson Maldonado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Maldonado practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.