A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Alcaraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Alcaraz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Alcaraz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcaraz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alcaraz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson DR Alcaraz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson D. Alcaraz practice?
- Dr. Nelson Alcaraz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Alcaraz practices Otolaryngology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Jackson Heights Otolaryngologists.