A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Benjers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Benjers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjers
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Benjers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjers graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benjers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Benjers MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Benjers practice?
- Dr. Nelson Benjers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Benjers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.