A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Benjers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Benjers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjers
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjers graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benjers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Benjers MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson Benjers practice?
- Dr. Nelson Benjers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Benjers practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Waldorf, MD.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.