A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Bondhus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Bondhus is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bondhus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Bondhus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondhus graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii).
Dr. Bondhus has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Bristol Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Andrew Bondhus MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nelson A. Bondhus practice?
- Dr. Nelson Bondhus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Bondhus practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Internists and Bristol Pulmonologists.