Dr. Nelson Bonheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Bonheim?

August 28th, 2013

All of these comments cannot be wrong

Rough, crass, uninterested, distracted. Need I say more? Time for the glue factory.

November 20th, 2012

Bad Doctor

Ignored possible negative interactions to anthesia.

December 16th, 2011

He should retire already. He was recommended by a friend who saw and liked him 10 years ago. Guess he is too busy now to spend time with his patients. He was rude and rough when he examined me and took a long phone call while I was back in his office room. I heard the new doctor is good.

October 9th, 2011

This guy needs to retire. I had heard good things about him, but he was about as impatient and for some reason annoyed with me as possible. If he can't put on a pleasant demeanor, then it is time to hit the links.

March 20th, 2011

Not my cup of tea

I think Dr Bonheim is a man's dr. His bedside manner is too brash for my tastes. He knows his stuff for sure, but if you are afraid of a procedure, he is not one to assure you all be okay. He's more the "bite the bullet and suck it up" kind of guy which men probably prefer (well, maybe not Woody Allen - i.e. if you are a hypochondriac)!

January 31st, 2011

impatient to his patients

I didn't like doctor Bonheim's attitude. I sometimes don't express myself just right and he seemed very impatient with me when I was describing my stomach aches. I found the other man doctor in the office to be much more of a listener, and much nicer.

December 16th, 2010

Dr. Bonheim seems like a nice enough person. He did not keep me waiting for my appointment. I was disappointed because I sent my records a long time before my appointment and he did not look at them. He also got a phone call during my time in his office and talked about golf (although not for a long time and he did say he was sorry). Most of our talking was about having a colonoscopy and then I spoke with an assistant about it. I am supposed to do this test after New Year's, and I am still nervous about it. I hear that Dr. Bonheim is good at doing these tests. I wish he would have spent more time with me, because I am a fraidy cat!

October 10th, 2017