A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Charles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Charles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Charles, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Charles graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Charles has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Leonidas Charles FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nelson L. Charles practice?
- Dr. Nelson Charles has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Charles practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Lehigh Acres, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.