Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nelson Chu
Dr. Nelson Chu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chu is affiliated with Kent County Hospital, Kent County Memorial Hosp and Women and Infants Hospital of RI. He speaks English.
Dr. Nelson Chu has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nelson Chu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warwick, RI.
Dr. John Pella
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Warwick, RI 1.41 mi43
Dr. Kenneth Phillips
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Warwick, RI 1.82 mi34
Dr. Yogesh Pancholi
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
East Greenwich, RI 2.14 mi20