Dr. Nelson Dsilva MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
He is a very good doctor and concerned when it comes to his patients. He provided me with a health scenario that I was not aware and brought it to my attention. He is fantastic, and even though I have been gone 4.4 yrs I am on my way back to him.

April 19th, 2015
I've been going to Dr. D'Silva for over 15 years. He is a great doctor and my personal physician. He takes time to listen to you and gives great advice. Highly recommended.

December 31st, 2013
Avoid Please
I saw Dr D'silva for several years until 2 yrs ago he blew me off when I complained of weight gain, being cold, and infertility. Knowing my dad died age 47 of thyroid disorder, I asked if he could test me for the condition or refer me to a specialist. He told me I ate too many strawberries w/breakfast which made me fat & infertile. I never went back. I went to a specialist who tested me, diagnosed, & treated me for the same condition my dad had. 30 days later, I lost 10lbs & became pregnant. I now have a beautiful 1 yr old son. Save your life, for serious matters, go see a professional NOT this Doctor!

August 8th, 2013
I've been a patient of Dr. D'Silva for 4 years. My wait times have gone from 20 to 30 minutes after my appointment time to more than an hour wait time for an appointment I made a month in advance!