Dr. Nelson Dsilva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nelson Dsilva?

RN

Posted on November 28th, 2016

He has been my doctor and I have to say he is one of the doctors we have in Cleveland

Posted on November 20th, 2015

He is a very good doctor and concerned when it comes to his patients. He provided me with a health scenario that I was not aware and brought it to my attention. He is fantastic, and even though I have been gone 4.4 yrs I am on my way back to him.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. D'Silva for over 15 years. He is a great doctor and my personal physician. He takes time to listen to you and gives great advice. Highly recommended.

Avoid Please

Posted on January 1st, 2014

I saw Dr D'silva for several years until 2 yrs ago he blew me off when I complained of weight gain, being cold, and infertility. Knowing my dad died age 47 of thyroid disorder, I asked if he could test me for the condition or refer me to a specialist. He told me I ate too many strawberries w/breakfast which made me fat & infertile. I never went back. I went to a specialist who tested me, diagnosed, & treated me for the same condition my dad had. 30 days later, I lost 10lbs & became pregnant. I now have a beautiful 1 yr old son. Save your life, for serious matters, go see a professional NOT this Doctor!

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. D'Silva for 4 years. My wait times have gone from 20 to 30 minutes after my appointment time to more than an hour wait time for an appointment I made a month in advance!

Posted on October 31st, 2017