A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Freimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Freimer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Freimer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Freimer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freimer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Bruce Freimer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nelson B. Freimer practice?
- Dr. Nelson Freimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Freimer practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.